what is the definition of –? ☞
01. pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
a. concerned with abstract thought or subjects, as existence, causality, or truth.
b. concerned with first principles and ultimate grounds, as being, time, or substance.
03. highly abstract, subtle, or abstruse.
what are the rules for a belief to become a recognized religion (/church)? ☞
I believe the rules by the IRS of the United States of America are:
01. Distinct legal existence
02. Recognized creed and form of worship
03. Definite and distinct ecclesiastical government
04. Formal code of doctrine and discipline
05. Distinct religious history
06. Membership not associated with any other church or denomination
07. Organization of ordained ministers
08. Ordanined ministers selected after completing prescribed courses of study
09. Literature of its own
10. Established places of worship
11. Regular congregations
12. Regular religious services
13. Sunday schools for the religious instruction of the young
14. Schools for the preparation of its members.
You do not have to meet all fourteen points.